[pypy-dev] A bug in cc?

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Jul 25 11:35:26 CEST 2006

Hi Elmo,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 01:01:23AM +0300, Elmo M?ntynen wrote:
> I have 4.0.4 (debian 4.0.3-4). How should we go about testing on the
> latest gcc, or are you doing it right now. I can definitely reproduce
> the bug with the that certain file(s). Which of the .gcda and .gcno (or
> the rest) files should I send?

I don't know what these files are, so I can't comment, but you should
look or ask around in the gcc community instead.  Also, I'm sure they
would like to see information related to their latest release, so you
should try with that.  And of course you should try to see if it's a
known bug, maybe even if it's been fixed already...

A bientot,

Armin