[pypy-dev] extension compiler and Python special methods

Lawrence Oluyede l.oluyede at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 20:51:09 CEST 2006

As u can see in rev. #30543 I commited a series of methods to complete
the mmap module. Those are the special methods (__xyz__) implemented
as regular ones. I thought it was best to have the functionality in
anyway. When and if we'll have that support it will be only a matter
of change methods names to gain compatibility with CPython's code.

If you disagree with me let me know, I'll comment out the code or whatever.