[pypy-dev] small patch for translator/c/src/ll_osdefs.h for win32

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Jul 27 11:07:29 CEST 2006

Hi Scottt,

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 07:44:45AM -0400, Scott Dial wrote:
> I actually was pretty suprised too.. Presuming this is an important
> platform to test (*grin*), I can provide a daily testing run for
> Windows. I don't know what the code behind your pypytest is, but I
> presume I could run something similar? Let me know.

The scripts I use in the following directory:

    http://codespeak.net/svn/user/arigo/hack/misc/htmlconftest/

While some details might be Unix-specific, it shouldn't be too hard to
adapt them to Windows.  (They produce symlinks, for example.)

Put the scripts in a directory, together with a subdir 'html' (initially
empty) which is visible on the web, and a checkout of PyPy in
'pypy-dist'.  The entry point script is autotest.py.

A bientot,

Armin