[pypy-dev] small patch for translator/c/src/ll_osdefs.h for win32

Scott Dial scott+pypy-dev at scottdial.com
Fri Jul 28 19:41:11 CEST 2006

Armin Rigo wrote:
> While some details might be Unix-specific, it shouldn't be too hard to
> adapt them to Windows.  (They produce symlinks, for example.)

I was able to adapt the script just fine. And I ran it once without
problems (with the script, not pypy ;). But, I realized I made an error
and forget to setup the build enviroment for compiling. After doing so,
I find that I get a stalled in module\_stackless\test

Nevertheless, in the future the results will be at
http://scottdial.com/pypytest/

I will look into patching the misbehaving tests.

--
Scott Dial
scott at scottdial.com
scodial at indiana.edu