[pypy-dev] Core sprint before EuroPython

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Jun 9 10:24:50 CEST 2006

Hi all,

                      -------------------------
                      Leysin Summer 2006 sprint
                      -------------------------

As mentionned previously, there will be another sprint in Switzerland
just before EuroPython.  This one is meant for more "core" people in the
broad sense, i.e. anyone that has already some knowledge about PyPy.
For newcomers we recommend the post-EuroPython sprint at the conference
venue :-)

The main sprint focus will be on the JIT, but we can also work on other
areas, as usual.  This pre-EP sprint will take place from the 28th of
June (included), to the 2nd of July (probably excluded, to have a break
and travel to Geneva).  The location is Leysin, about 1h45 away from
Geneva by train.  The sprint place is the same as during the previous
Leysin sprints: Chalet Ermina, http://www.ermina.ch/ .  I am arranging a
group booking as usual.

List of participants (add yourself there):
http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/extradoc/sprintinfo/leysin-summer-2006/people.txt