[pypy-dev] Random updates

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Jun 22 07:49:13 CEST 2006

Hi Elmo,

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 02:20 +0300, Elmo Mäntynen wrote:
> A small complaint about py.test: a segfaulting test crashes py.test with
> EOFError and with an older rev of 2.5
> compilemodule.py _demo errored and I got a pdb prompt, but py.test
> test_compilemodule.py reported a success nonetheless!?

Maybe the test doesn't do the same test as the direct invocation
of the compilemodule.py does?

Either way, i added a feature issue (https://codespeak.net/issue/pypy-dev/issue233)
so that py.test allows more robust test modes.  Thanks for the comment!
It has been an issue in the past but its severity grew with more and
more tests being able to segfault.

best,

    holger