[pypy-dev] Random updates

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Jun 22 11:38:13 CEST 2006

Hi Elmo,

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 02:20:54AM +0300, Elmo M?ntynen wrote:
> 2.3 seems to work nicely, 2.4 segfaults (?! I thought it worked again),
> which I'll try to reproduce with different machine (I'll report soon):
> [translation:info] with policy:
> pypy.objspace.cpy.ann_policy.CPyAnnotatorPolicy
> segfault
> and latest 2.5 works.

We'd need some much more precise info about this to be able to do
anything.  Which version of CPython is that precisely, which PyPy
revision, which OS?  Can you also please paste the whole output before
the segfault?

If you manage to get a error and a pdb prompt with another Python
version, can you also please paste the whole output here, together with
the exact CPython version number?

Thanks!

Armin