[pypy-dev] New code-templating system for py.lib

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Wed Mar 1 23:00:40 CET 2006

hi Patrick,

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 10:49 -0600, Patrick Maupin wrote:
> I have been working on a new code templating system for py.lib.  The initial
> documentation and the tokenizer are complete, and I am now working on the
> parser and the compiler.  Please let me know if you have any feedback or
> questions.

thanks for the suggestion.  Although i see you are using
pypy examples i think you probably wanted to submit
this to py-dev at codespeak.net right?

> I have not yet made the documentation visible from the index.html file, but
> I have uploaded the doc file.  You can view it at:
>
> http://codespeak.net/py/current/doc/code_template.html

i will need to look into this somemore but i admit i am
starting from a skeptical point of view - because indeed
there are a lot of templating systems and i think PyPy
is already using some of the ideas you propose :)

    holger