[pypy-dev] Looking for a thesis

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:46:31 CET 2006

Hi,
my name is Antonio and I'm studying computer science at university of
Genoa (Italy).
Since I need a thesis for graduating and since I love Python very much
I'd like to contribute to the pypy project, if you think I could help.

I have already read the online docs and I have played a little with the
current version of pypy.

I have two questions:
1) do you think I could help the project, as I hope?
2) what tasks do you think could be suitable for a thesis? Obviously
before begin coding I have to discuss with my professor to decide if the
task if not too big or too small for our purposes.

Sorry for my far-from-perfect language, but as you could have guessed I
am not a native speaker :-).

Cheers,
Antonio