[pypy-dev] Re: Leysin sprint: need exact dates

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Mar 12 12:29:31 CET 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 09:40:00AM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
> > My plan was to come back from USA at March 30, but since
> > my flight is going through Switzerland, anyway, it might
> > make much more sense to go directly there.
> >
> > I would like to reschedule my flights and ask for
> > confirmation if we are sprinting from April 3 to 9, exactly?
>
> Unfortunately, the person most able to give this kind of confirmation
> is Armin, and he's on holiday :(

Back !  I haven't confirmed the dates yet, but 3 to 9 are still the most
probable choice.  Christian, you are more than welcome to arrive on the
30th already.

For those that missed this, the idea is to have an "internal skiing
sprint" -- which means that the goal is to enjoy winter sports during
the day, or at least during several of the days, and sprinting during
the evenings.  Winter sports can be ski or others; there are plenty of
activities I coldly -- er, warmly -- recommend.  The sprint should be
kept "internal" in the sense that it should focus on the most current
issues, which makes it not very newcomer-friendly.  (As usual, it
doesn't mean "paid core developers only", but people should at least be
a bit knowledgeable in PyPy already.)

This is not an official announcement yet :-)

A bientot,

Armin