[pypy-dev] Request for Review

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Mar 12 14:48:58 CET 2006

Hi Gerald,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 10:43:53PM +0100, Gerald Klix wrote:
> can someone with more knowledge than me - I am thinking of Samuele and
> Armin here - look at pypy/dist/pypy/doc/ctypes-integration.txt and tell
> me and the other ctypes workers, wether the pointer representation is
> translateable?

Sorry, we discussed this via IRC during PyCon but I was away for
holidays afterwards.  Do the changes I made to ctypes-integration.txt
still make sense?  We pretty much broke all the tests while starting to
refactor in the direction outlined there during the PyCon sprint, and
left it at it, for which I apologize...

A bientot,

Armin