[pypy-dev] autopath/conftest/whatsoever bug?

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Mar 19 13:07:01 CET 2006

Hi Christian,

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 05:33:31PM -0800, Christian Tismer wrote:
> But when I then run my test actually with the --view option,
> this option is simply ignored. No error message, the test
> runs, but no PyGame window.

It's because the option is stored in the conftest module imported from
the *copied* file, but then the test itself does "from pypy import
conftest", which gets a new copy of the module, this time from the
*original* file and with all options set to their defaults.

A way to get this right is to create your own conftest.py that imports
the one from PyPy, instead of copying it:

    from pypy.conftest import *

A bientot,

Armin