[pypy-dev] Svn account?

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Mar 20 01:46:06 CET 2006

Hi Antonio,

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 20:53 +0100, Antonio Cuni wrote:
> as I said I've begun writing the .NET CLI backend; it is still very
> experimental but it can already compile correctly some code snippets
> such as the algorithm for computing fibonacci's numbers.

cool!  I would be interested to hear a bit more about your concrete
current approach.

> How can I check my work in svn? I think I should obtain an account,
> shouldn't I?

Yes, contact me privately or admin at codespeak.net and
provide real name, email, account name and (best) an ssh
public key.  You can then create a home area (/user/yourname)
to start checking in some stuff.

> Are there any guidelines for checking-in? Have I to follow only the
> coding rules exposed in doc/coding-guide.txt or is there some other rule
> I don't know about?

If you also know PEP 8 (referenced from the coding guide) then
that should be fine.  There are certainly some things not mentioned
in the coding guide or PEP 8 but it's not unlikely people will be
reading your commits and giving you feedback on obvious problems.

cheers & welcome :)

    holger