[pypy-dev] First version of the CLI backend checked in

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:43:26 CET 2006

Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:

Hi Carl,

 > I just took a cursory glance at the code, but the tests passed for me
out of the box :-).

Great! :-)

 > I would say you could check it in the main repository (maybe after
adding appropriate skips to the tests, if mono is not installed).

The test already skips when either mono or ilasm is not found in the
path; maybe I check that it runs under windows too, then commit to the
main repository.

Just a question about subversion, since it is the first time I use it
and I'm not sure to do things correctly; what's the best way to commit
my work into the main repository? After a bit of googling I figured out
that I should use the "svn merge" command, but I haven't understood how :-(.

ciao Anto