[pypy-dev] New to PyPy

Fabien Schwob fabien-ml at x-phuture.com
Tue Mar 28 23:01:17 CEST 2006

> As to your question I would suggest (because you know best your
> experiences and interests) that you check out the documentation on
>
> http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/index.html
>
> You could read up on various aspect of the architecture and navigate
> down to the interesting details from there. Also - check out the EU
> reports on that page because they will also present some views on PyPy
> and the status achieved (until autumn last year).

I'm going to take a look at the documents over there.

> Are you planning to go to Europython? Because if you are we are going to
> sprint there and that is a very good way of getting into the project
> with tutorials and people present to answer question and pari up with.

Yes, I would like to. But I'm currently doing an internship and I will
only finish for the 7th of July. So I think I will try to came for the
last two day of sprint (the week end).

--
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live." -- Damian Conway