[pypy-dev] Seeking students for the Summer of Code

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed May 3 09:27:13 CEST 2006

Hi all,

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:15:33AM -0700, Neal Norwitz wrote:
> The earlier you submit an application, the more feedback you can get
> to improve it and increase your liklihood of getting accepted.

I'd like to emphasis this point too :-)  The proposals need to somehow
give the impression that they are yours, and that your are interested in
them and have some idea about what is involved.  Feel free to discuss
ideas here, and submit proposals early -- you'll get early feedback from
us too, and you can update your proposal any number of times until the
deadline.  Basically, just copy-and-pasting one of the paragraphs from
http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/independent-project-ideas.txt
is *not* enough for a proposal!

A bientot,