[pypy-dev] Flow graph documentation

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu May 4 00:26:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

at last I've begin writing my thesis, though it's still very incomplete
and some parts are more similar to a thought flow than to an academic
text :-).

Since I've not found any doc about flow graphs I've written a bit about
them hoping that it could be useful even outside of my thesis. The point
is that all I know about flow graphs is deduced from the experience,
thus there are possibilities that I've written absurdities.

If someone feels like to do quick review of that part my rough draft is
here:
http://codespeak.net/svn/user/antocuni/tesi/overview.txt

thanks
ciao Anto