[pypy-dev] llvm backend

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed May 24 10:36:32 CEST 2006

Hi Simon,

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 02:02:07PM +1000, Simon Burton wrote:
> $ python run.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/mnt/hda9/simonb/local/pypy-svn/pypy/annotation/bookkeeper.py", line 16, in ?
>     from pypy.annotation.listdef import ListDef, MOST_GENERAL_LISTDEF
> ImportError: cannot import name ListDef

Oups, mea culpa.  I added an import at the top of run.py without
checking that it was still working.  Importing pypy.annotation.listdef
before importing the other modules of that package creates a circular
import bug.

As a workaround to this particular cycle, I added an import line in the
__init__ of the package.

A bientot,

Armin