[pypy-dev] Ootypesystem based genjs (genjs2)

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Mon May 29 19:44:47 CEST 2006

I've added what I've done in last week with genjs, altough I'm not very
happy with some issues.

- LoopFinder does not find nested whiles (I think it's also gensquek
problem)
- Inheritance is not implemented
- Dict support is not implemented
- There is some code redundancy, because of copying from gencli. I hope
to refactor it with antonio at DDorf sprint.
- I don't like builtin method and function mapping solution, especially
copying whole misc.js at the beginning of source file. Some function
should be copied on higher, some on lower level.