[pypy-dev] A new idea?

Paul deGrandis paul.degrandis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 00:03:24 CET 2006

Hi Armin,

Thank you for the input.  I'm working on some interesting research projects
but I have this project cooking to.  I agree I think it is very attractive.

I'm interested in general interesting applications of emerging technology
like Pypy.
Pypy has so many amazing features and aspects that there are a pool of
interesting applications to create.  Alternatively, there are also boring
applications
that when done with PyPy, offer an elegant solution.

Other areas of interest are autonomic computing, situation aware computing
(like application aware firewalls and situation aware protocols).  I'm also
currently involved in a Software Forensics research project with Drexel
University.

Paul