[pypy-dev] PyParser

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:47:12 CEST 2006

     As some of you already know I will start to make the javascript
interpreter. I am thinking about using the pyparser module that is in
pypy, does someone knows if it is still working? Some people on the
#pypy were talking about a modified ply that generates RPython, if
someones knows about that also would be nice.
     Also the documentation of the pyparser module seems to not be in
a good shape, I could do something about it if it is desired/allowed
:)

--
Leonardo Santagada (http://www.lomohomes.com/retype)

Não se preocupe com o que os outros vão fazer. O melhor jeito de
prever o futuro é inventa-lo.
- Alan Kay