[pypy-dev] Reference letters for a PhD application

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 12:51:30 CEST 2006

Hi all,

as you might know I've not yet decided what to do in the future when my
experience at HHU will end; one of the possibilities is to take a PhD
here in Genoa, so I'm trying to fill up the form for the application.

To participate I need one to three reference letters stating what are my
capacity especially in the research fields. I was wondering if someone
that has an official position in a company/university is willing to
write such a letter (hoping it will contain a good evaluation :-).

The template for the letters is here:
http://www.disi.unige.it/dottorato/AMMISSIONE/adm-rules/RecommendationLetter.html

Thanks a lot for the help
ciao Anto