[pypy-dev] DLS 2006 Call for Participation

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Sep 11 23:19:11 CEST 2006

Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> writes:

>     Runtime Synthesis of High-Performance Code from Scripting Languages
>     Christopher Mueller and Andrew Lumsdaine

This is (a) interesting (b) potentially stealable :-) and (c) looks
frighteningly like translator/asm/ppcgen ... I don't know whether it's
more surprising that they don't seem to know what I did or that I
didn't know about that :-)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  : exploding like a turd
  Never had that happen to me, I have to admit.  They do that