[pypy-dev] Towards pypy-jvm

Paul deGrandis paul.degrandis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:45:22 CEST 2007

Hey guys, (and everyone else)

I was working on an autonomic computing project using JDK6, and in the
middle decided to switch up to hacking on PyPy and seeing if I could get a
semi-functioning JSR-223 bindings by the end of the week.  I svn uped,
and wanted know if this release has any of the work the at you guys
did?

If not, let me know, and i'll get working so we can get a JVM translated
PyPy

Paul