[pypy-dev] scheme interpreter

Jakub Gustak jgustak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:21:45 CEST 2007

I think, it's about time for me to say hello!

I am in the game for Google Summer of Code. I will be working on
Scheme interpreter/front-end during this summer. Armin Rigo is my
mentor.

Right now I am doing more research on the subject and getting familiar
with PyPy code base.

The main issue right now is: How to start with PyPy?

In short time we will have discussion on some basic ideas about the
interpreter itself.

We will probably use #pypy-scheme on IRC, to not to disturb the
regular discussions on PyPy development.

It is really great opportunity for me to work with you.

Best regards,
Jakub Gustak