[pypy-dev] scheme interpreter

Jakub Gustak jgustak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:47:29 CEST 2007

> We can try to organize some kind of mini-sprint in Poland if you like to
> introduce you. As far as I know you're living in Wroclaw, I'm passing
> through Wroclaw once in a while, so we can arrange one-two days long
> coding session if you find it suitable for you.

Well that sounds fun!

I (my association) can organize a place to work at my university with
network and some desks. We definitively can do this.

And by the way, my association is organizing "The 4th Linux Session".
It is planned on 26th of May. It is, despite the name, generally about
open software, etc. I am planning to give an introduction talk about
PyPy. But maybe one of you would like to take over the talk, as long
as I am a newbie.

Cheers,
Jakub Gustak