[pypy-dev] Trouble with ooparse_int/ooparse_float

Paul deGrandis paul.degrandis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:46:28 CEST 2007

Anto, Niko, and all,

I've been trying to get some of the string and float tests to pass.  The
trouble I'm running into is that ooparse_float doesn't know how to parse
ll_str_0, but for the life of me can't find where I need to be looking or
where I should override the ooparse_float method.  I feel like it should go
in my opcodes.py file (translator/jvm).

Also, one question I had about long conversions, in
translator/jvm/test/test_float.py:22, there is a test for long conversion.
 Tracing the results shows I get the correct answer for the conversion, but
my result is not an r_longlong, the tests returns a Java Long.  Any tips or
hints?

Regards,
Paul