[pypy-dev] PyPy work plan

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at openendsystems.com
Sat Aug 18 17:08:34 CEST 2007

Maciek Fijalkowski wrote:

> I've also checked in pypy parts (more or less) into
> http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/maintainers.txt
> feel free to add yourself wherever you like and to modify this list as well

I looked at it, didn't really know how to fill it in without being
confused or confusing. I removed it.
> What do you think?

I think identifying orphaned areas, agree on them and act accordingly is
useful. I suppose there are indeed specific areas with specific
maintainers, I suppose listing those may be useful.

Most of PyPy is too interconnected and demanding for anything but global
ownership to make sense tough, at least at this point in time. My
check-ins on the 4-5 of August are a case in point.