[pypy-dev] About adding a blist implementation...

Elmo Mäntynen elmo13 at jippii.fi
Thu Aug 30 21:10:57 CEST 2007

Sorry, I got distracted, and now I have commitments (schoolwork) which
prevent me from doing anything moderately involved. And no, I have only
started porting the implementation and fixed some general multilist bugs
(nothing grave). I will return to all this soon, probably after a month
or two... If you need a btree, you'd better do it yourself anyway, and
we'll see later if a refactoring is possible.

Elmo