[pypy-dev] PyPy cleanups

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Fri Aug 31 16:55:28 CEST 2007

Paul deGrandis wrote:
> I like Christian's ideas.
>
> let's not delete them but move them to "pasture" or "unmaintained".
> Some people may want it, and someone (unfamilar to the project) may bring
> one of them back to life.

And I'd rather go for this earlier than later.
Not removing but renaming is not destructive,
and may shake up people who thought "at some time,
I will work on this" to consider a reaction.
Things that are out of sight are forgotten very fast.
Things that get a nasty name in their path are crying
for maintenance, also expressing that people are sad
to loose them.

cheers - chris