[pypy-dev] System calls in Java

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:42:51 CET 2007

holger krekel wrote:

> If you put it somewhere below svn/pypy/dist
> please insert at least an XXX into the LICENSE file
> and provide a reference to the project/license of JNA.

Done.

I added the following lines to the LICENSE file:

License for 'pypy/translator/jvm/src/jna.jar'

The file 'pypy/translator/jvm/src/jna.jar' is licensed under the GNU
Lesser General Public License of which you can find a copy here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html

I didn't add any info about the copyright because I couldn't find any
copyright note neither in the sources nor in the web site.

ciao Anto