[pypy-dev] Sprint in Leysin?

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Dec 19 19:50:53 CET 2007

Hi all!

Around the Gothenburg sprint, we mentioned the idea to hold a sprint in
Leysin (Switzerland) again this winter.  We don't have the EU any more
to pay us, but the Swiss Franc is now cheaper compared to the Euro :-)

I checked with the "usual place", Chalet Ermina, and with my own
schedule.  The best dates would be in January before the 26th;
afterwards it becomes a bit harder.  If mid-January is too soon or
otherwise too impossible for too many people I can check again for later
in the winter, say in March (ski conditions are usually still good).

What do you think about it?

A bientot,

Armin.