[pypy-dev] [pypy-sprint] Sprint in Leysin?

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Thu Dec 20 09:27:52 CET 2007

Hi Armin,

Armin Rigo wrote:
> Around the Gothenburg sprint, we mentioned the idea to hold a sprint in
> Leysin (Switzerland) again this winter.  We don't have the EU any more
> to pay us, but the Swiss Franc is now cheaper compared to the Euro :-)
> I checked with the "usual place", Chalet Ermina, and with my own
> schedule.  The best dates would be in January before the 26th;
> afterwards it becomes a bit harder.  If mid-January is too soon or
> otherwise too impossible for too many people I can check again for later
> in the winter, say in March (ski conditions are usually still good).
> What do you think about it?

We should think about how this interacts with Michael Leuschel's idea to
do a paper sprint at one point in winter (probably in Leysin too). I
personally wouldn't mind coming to a sprint in January, but on the other
hand I would really like to do this paper sprint and probably couldn't
go to two sprints that are close to each other.

Carl Friedrich