[pypy-dev] Status of pypy-c under Windows

Scott Dial scott+pypy-dev at scottdial.com
Fri Feb 9 22:11:16 CET 2007

Antonio Cuni wrote:
> Hi all!
> As we agreed on #pypy-sync, I've spent the last days in investigating &
> testing the translation of pypy-c under Windows.

My apologies for having let my automated testing fall to pieces.
Somewhere about a month ago the working copy got damaged and "svn up"
stopped working bringing a halt to the whole process. I attempted to
revive it last night, however I can't seem to get Armin's scripts to
work anymore.. my only guess is that it is related to the "P.S.: Armin,
we didn't fix htmlconftest yet." from holger. Because I can run the test
suite just fine, however no html files are being generated. If anyone
has a solution, then I'll get the win32 testing back up and running.
Unless you are planning to run it on a regular basis, in which case I
can just resign my box from doing that.

Along the same lines as you, it was relatively painless. The only
difference was that I am using the free VCToolkit compiler and Platform
SDK instead of a full-fledge install of Visual Studio.

(I accidentally sent this to only Antonio before, so sorry to Antonio
for the dup.)

Scott Dial
scott at scottdial.com
scodial at cs.indiana.edu