[pypy-dev] Help to put the test results on my user directory

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 06:01:07 CET 2007

I want to post the results of the test run of the mozilla test suite
against my js interpreter... do anyone have any good idea how to do
that? My plan was to run the tests outputing to reST and then using
rst2html to generate a web page, but any html file that I put on my
user dir on svn get shown as a text file on browsers. Another problem
is that I would love to be able to present the information in
diferent ways, isn't there a way to put all the data collected on the
run on a xml file or a database so I can use a template language to
format my data?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Leonardo Santagada