[pypy-dev] Help to put the test results on my user directory

Michael Hudson micahel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 15:42:40 CET 2007

On 2/22/07, Leonardo Santagada <santagada at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to post the results of the test run of the mozilla test suite
> against my js interpreter... do anyone have any good idea how to do
> that? My plan was to run the tests outputing to reST and then using
> rst2html to generate a web page, but any html file that I put on my
> user dir on svn get shown as a text file on browsers.

Do you really need to put them in subversion?  If not, you can just
copy them to ~santagada/public_html/jstestsresults/ or whatever.

If there is, then you probably still want to serve the html out of
~santagada, but you can use a ~/.svntrigger file to update the copy in
your home dir whenever new results get checked in.

> Another problem
> is that I would love to be able to present the information in
> diferent ways, isn't there a way to put all the data collected on the
> run on a xml file or a database so I can use a template language to
> format my data?

Um, probably :-)

If you're asking for a prebuilt solution, I don't think so.  If you're
asking for recommendations, I don't really have any either, but it
doesn't sound like the most daunting of tasks, really...

Cheers,
mwh