[pypy-dev] py lib WARNING / cleanup works

holger krekel holger at merlinux.de
Thu Jan 18 08:12:43 CET 2007

Hi folks,

this is a warning note that these days there
are a number of changes and cleanups being done
in py lib/py.test land.  I'll do my best
to keep pypy's usages in sync with those changes
but it's obviously possible that i miss things.
please report them on the py-dev at codespeak.net
list (you need to be subscribed for getting
your mails through immediately:
or here on the pypy-dev list.

P.S.: Armin: i guess that some of your custom
      Session objects and other conftest customizations
      may need adaptation.

merlinux GmbH       Steinbergstr. 42    31139 Hildesheim
http://merlinux.de  tel +49 5121 20800 75 (fax 77)