[pypy-dev] Win32 tester

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Fri Jul 13 13:14:00 CEST 2007

Scott Dial wrote:
> Greetings Everyone,
>
> I am going to have to stop running the win32 test suite. I am not sure
> there is anyone actively correcting problems on win32, so it may be of
> no consequence. If someone else is interested in running this, then I
> would be more than glad to share my knowledge with them. Otherwise,
> sorry to leave you without.
>
> -Scott

I would blame a bit (from my side) lack of a single web page showing all
failures on all platforms. Unless we have one, it's probably a bit
useless to have such a status page, just because. I would like to set up
one at some point, but that's another issue.

Thanks for cooperating and I (personally) used it from time to time
(although never said a word).

Cheers,
fijal

:.