[pypy-dev] sprint report

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:13:20 CEST 2007

Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Since I didn't manage to come to Europython and the sprint afterwards, I
> would really appreciate it if somebody wrote a sprint report. Since I
> guess that is kind of unlikely to happen now, could at least everybody
> write a paragraph about what he worked on?

On the first day I worked with Jakub to make the scheme interpreter
translatable. On the second day, I paired with Maciek trying to make
pypy-c self-hosted: we fixed few bugs and now it is self-hosted, as long
as pypy-c is being translated with the same opcodes as the hosting pypy-c.
Finally, I spent the third day by working again with Jakub on the scheme
interpreter and by experimenting with method lookup in the interpreter,
without concluding anything interesting :-).

ciao Anto