[pypy-dev] Mini sprint in Poland

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Jun 2 16:55:29 CEST 2007

Hi Jakub,

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 01:29:30AM +0200, Jakub Gustak wrote:
> I would like to organize mini sprint (2-3 days) in Wroclaw.
>
> It would be hold on Wroclaw University of Technology.
> There are possible two alternative dates:
> 2-3th June
> 16(15)-17th June
> It depends how fast we can organize ourselves.

Sorry for not coming back to you earlier on this.  I was (probably just
like many others) quite too much involved in preparing the EU review for
this...  I will also need to rest now, so I'm not up to travelling to
Wroclaw at the moment.  It seems that you didn't get much feedback about
the sprint...

I can confirm that we plan a PyPy-related sprint at EuroPython in
about 1 month now - after EuroPython, so 12-14 July.
See http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2007Sprints.

A bientot,

Armin.