[pypy-dev] About adding a blist implementation...

Elmo Mäntynen elmo13 at jippii.fi
Wed Jun 13 14:55:54 CEST 2007

Fijal mentioned blist on irc and I got interested and read about it.
This really seems the kind of thing I might even accomplish in a
reasonable time, so if no one hasn't started on it, I'd like to try. I'm
somewhat familiar with the multilist interface (seems very clear), so
the challenge for me would be the [efficient] algorithmic and rpythonic
coding style, the algorithm itself, and teaching myself all of that.

It is very much possible that I will again abandon this as I have done
with some other "projects", but I'd like to finally do something
with/for pypy.

If I get something usedul done, I'll report back and we'll think about
adding it to the official repository...

Elmo