[pypy-dev] Work plan for PyPy

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jun 15 12:45:19 CEST 2007

Laura Creighton wrote:
[snip]
> I don't think it is you.  I think that most people are not very
> sophisticated in their appreciation for computer langauges.
> Culturally deprived, poor things. :-) Maybe we need to run some 'pypy
> appreciation courses'. :-) I suspect the designers of the Ferrari have
> the same problem.  They probably want to discuss engine-design and
> Italian styling with their would-be customers.

I know you're joking here. Still, I'll reiterate the point I tried to
make in my longer mail just now: people might in fact be quite cultured
in their appreciation for computer language technology and still
approach you about RPython. They just have different goals.

Don't underestimate your audience. People might appreciate Ferraris but
still not want to drive one to work every day.

Regards,

Martijn