[pypy-dev] Work plan for PyPy

Alexander Kellett lypanov at mac.com
Fri Jun 15 13:16:06 CEST 2007

On 15 Jun 2007, at 13:04, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> You could tell me that I'd be more productive if I contributed to the
> JIT generator, but then I'd go away again and you'd lose a potential
> contributor. If I can speed up my templating language using RPython I
> might stick around. I realize that I personally am of small potential
> value to the project, but who knows who else you might draw in this
> way?

It seems like many are in this boat.

Are there really such difficult stumbling blocks involved in making a
(r)python lint
and improving the current error messages while at the same time
letting users of the
system build a FAQ on the more common issues based in their experience?

If not, why not branch off now?

Alex

---
Alexander Kellett
PGP - 0x6BFA8EF3, FPR: DA65 D6DE 56A9 D715 EFB6 A948 B2EF 6622 6BFA 8EF3