[pypy-dev] lltypesystem typecache

Scott Dial scott+pypy-dev at scottdial.com
Fri Jun 22 11:01:37 CEST 2007

Armin Rigo wrote:
> My checkin was mostly accidental.  I think that the way the typecache is
> both a regular svn-controlled file deep within the hierarchy, and
> modified automatically, will keep causing conflicts in the future.

I thought this as well, but I am not familiar with its purpose. If it is
merely a cache, then I don't understand why it is under SVN control at
all. I suppose it allows developers without those other platforms
available to know about types, but that seems like a marginal reason.

-Scott

--
Scott Dial
scott at scottdial.com