[pypy-dev] [LLVMdev] Vilnius/Post EuroPython PyPy Sprint 12-14th of July

Richard Emslie rxe at ukshells.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 10:35:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just a word of warning - i am (was) very much planning to do some of
these tasks pre-sprint.  Not sure I can make the sprint anyhow.

A 4th larger task also is to make gc and stackless work.

A 5th task is to take pbcs work again! ;-)

I'll be on irc over the weekend - right now i need some sleep.

Cheers,
Richard