[pypy-dev] ep 2007 talks

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:01:53 CEST 2007

Simon Burton wrote:
> I'd like to synchronize with Maciek and Antonio with regards
> talking about rpython at EP this year. My talk comes right after
> your rpython talk - i think we can perhaps share the burden (joy?)
> of talking about rpython a bit.

Hi Simon,
I think that talking about rpython only once makes a lot of sense.

Currently we already wrote some slides about it, that you can find in

As you can see we did not write much, just few slides to give an idea of
what rpython is; after all, our intent is to tell people why the might
be interested in it, not to give a tutorial about rpython.

Do you think is enough or you was thinking about a deeper introduction?

ciao Anto