[pypy-dev] ep 2007 talks

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:01:53 CEST 2007

Simon Burton wrote:
> I'd like to synchronize with Maciek and Antonio with regards
> talking about rpython at EP this year. My talk comes right after
> your rpython talk - i think we can perhaps share the burden (joy?)
> of talking about rpython a bit.

Hi Simon,
I think that talking about rpython only once makes a lot of sense.

Currently we already wrote some slides about it, that you can find in
extradoc/talk/ep2007/rpython.txt.

As you can see we did not write much, just few slides to give an idea of
what rpython is; after all, our intent is to tell people why the might
be interested in it, not to give a tutorial about rpython.

Do you think is enough or you was thinking about a deeper introduction?

ciao Anto