[pypy-dev] ep 2007 talks

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Thu Jun 28 11:03:34 CEST 2007

Antonio Cuni wrote:
> Simon Burton wrote:
>
>> I'd like to synchronize with Maciek and Antonio with regards
>> talking about rpython at EP this year. My talk comes right after
>> your rpython talk - i think we can perhaps share the burden (joy?)
>> of talking about rpython a bit.
>>

> Hi Simon,
> I think that talking about rpython only once makes a lot of sense.
>
> Currently we already wrote some slides about it, that you can find in
> extradoc/talk/ep2007/rpython.txt.
>
> As you can see we did not write much, just few slides to give an idea of
> what rpython is; after all, our intent is to tell people why the might
> be interested in it, not to give a tutorial about rpython.
>
> Do you think is enough or you was thinking about a deeper introduction?

I would extremely enjoy it, hence you give us some reason why we're
talking about this at all :) There are a bit of orthogonal issues in our
rpython talk (js backend and so on), but mostly it would be good to
share a bit. When do you arrive to Vilnius? (I'm arriving on 5th and I
might have no network at all till 5th).