[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r44599 - in pypy/dist/pypy/lang/scheme: . test

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Sat Jun 30 13:21:26 CEST 2007

Jakub Gustak wrote:
> I that case error messages from pylint:
> E:142:add_lst.<lambda>: Using unavailable keyword 'lambda'
> E:145:mul_lst.<lambda>: Using unavailable keyword 'lambda'
>
> Causes only confusion.

I would not trust pylint too much. being rpython is quite complex issue.
and trying to be rpython-compatible in pylint sense makes little sense
to me (ie pylint will complain about all the surrounding initialization
code, which is perfectly fine and even much more elegant than writing it
all by hand). Making scheme more-rpythonish sounds like a nice task for
a sprint.

Cheers,
fijal