[pypy-dev] proofreading

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Mar 14 08:29:22 CET 2007

I'm available to do 'check-the-English'ing.  What I need is a
list of files in the order that you would like me to read them,
preferably when they are done with the massive-update-for-content
phase.  I also need to know how to check out a pypy src tree that
has the papers - what I have now is missing that part.

Then -- do you just want me to fix as I go, or do you want me to
mark suggested changes?  When I am not sure of the sense of the
thing, should that happen, I will just mark up the confusing bits.
(But we won't have any of those, now, will we. :-) )

I want to be able to work on these un-connected to the internet.
I will check back in periodically, however.  How's that?

Laura