[pypy-dev] Google Summer of Code

Paul deGrandis paul.degrandis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:03:07 CET 2007

I DEFINITELY want to do PyPy summer of code.  Last year I did NMAP, but had
to resign for another project I was a apart of, but this summer I have full
dedication to a SoC project.  Is there anything that would be awesome to
have done in PyPy by the end of summer?  Would you want me to work on a
series of applications of PyPy features (like I started working on awhile
ago)?  Would you like to see more focus on the JVM backend?